Your resume is your first face that employers look and analyze for making decision whether or not they want to call you for the interview.
We also provide resume development services for fresher as well as experienced candidates so that your chances of being shortlisted for the interview are enhanced.
The basic things which we take care of while developing your resume are -
- It should be Clear, concise and grammatically correct.
- Your industry exposure and key achievements are highlighted.
- Your work experience and strengths are highlighted.
- It should be attractive and reader-friendly.
- Format is chosen carefully and consistency is maintained throughout.
- Use terms / technical jargons that show your competence in a particular field.
- Telephonic discussion and personal meeting wherever possible.
You can mail or contact at any of our Associates across the country (Please refer to Network section) to avail this service.