Definitions: The following words shall have the following meanings in these terms defined below.
"Account" means the account successfully opened by the User (Job Seeker and Employer/Job Provider) in the Website by inserting required information as asked on the Registration page by creating user name and password.
"Candidate" means an individual who uses job venture.net for any of the services provided by jobventure.net.
"Job-provider" means any company/Employer or any other entity which uses the Website or the Services with an intention to provide employment to eligible Candidates .
"Member" means the User who has completed the Registration Process successfully.
"Resume" means information and particulars of a candidate's qualifications, demographics and employment experience which is provided to jobventure.net by candidate for distribution to Job Providers.
Services : is the services to be provided by jobventure.net including the provision of facilities for the following.
Job Seeker :
- A candidate who wishes to post resume to seek employment.
- A candidate who wishes to secure recruitment through jobventure.net
- A candidate who wishes to avail higher education, summer placement, resume development and training through jobventure.net
Job Provider :
- Once the Job-providers have completed registration, they shall be entitled for posting job-listings. The Job listings will first approved and confirmed by jobventure.net and then communicated to our Associates or published on our site.
- Once the job listing is approved, Registered Job providers can also communicate with our Associates and candidates.
- You can change / modify / delete job information with prior intimation to us.
Restrictions on Use
The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Website. www.jobventure.net reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision. Prohibitions to be followed –
- The Member shall not allow any person other than the authorized person(s) named in the "Account" form to use the Service.
- The Member shall use the Service only for the purpose for which it is subscribed. The member shall not use the site for any unlawful purpose including without limitation criminal purposes or in violation of any applicable law, regulation, international law or laws of any other country.
- The member shall not promote information that is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- The Member shall not to use the Service to send or receive any content, which is offensive on moral, religious, racial or political grounds or of an offensive, vulgar, obscene, malicious or menacing nature.
- The Member is prohibited to introduce, post or transmit any information or software, which contains a virus, worm or other harmful component into the Internet or jobventure.net network system.
- The member shall not past any content which is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- In addition to above, the member shall not -
- collect any information about other Users including Members (including usernames and/or email addresses) for any purpose other than to solicit applications for job postings;
- use of the Website or Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including that are deemed threatening or obscene;
- copy or store any content offered on the Website for other than your own use;
All the proprietary rights in the website and the services, to the fullest extent of the law, are retained by jobventure.net. The contents of the web-site such as text, graphics, images, logos, marks, software and other contents as well as compilation of contents (meaning the collection, display and assembly), are property of www.jobventure.net
You will not reproduce, copy, modify, publish, transfer, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any portion of the site or any such proprietary information/material available on the site in whole or in part for any purpose, except for the contents submitted by members or for which you have been given permission.
You will not reverse engineer, reverse assemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code or proprietary information, or obtain unauthorized access to the Site.
Suspension of Service
Jobventure.net reserves the right to refuse service/registration to any person at any point of time without giving any prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Maintenance of Service
In order to carry out scheduled maintenance, testing and up-gradation, the access to jobventure.net and/or the services may be de-activated at any time without any prior notice. We shall not be liable for any loss and damage, costs and expense that the Member may suffer or incur as a result of such deactivation or suspension.
Termination of Service
Jobventure.net may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect, without prior notice to the Member and without further prejudice to all other rights if
- in the opinion of jobventure.net, the Member has breached any of the terms or conditions of this agreement.
- in the opinion of jobventure.net or any regulating authority, it is not in the public interest to continue providing the Service to the Member for any reason.
jobventue.net also reserves all rights to suspend or terminate the services if found the services is not being used as per the mentioned instructions or the case may be.
All payments from Job Providers / Employers for services at jobventure,net have to be made in favour of "Job and Edu Ventures", Payable at Udaipur only. We have not authorized any individual or organization to collect payments on our behalf or in any other name (i.e. any other individual or organization name) for any services except for the resume development services for which candidates can pay to our Associates as mentioned on our website. Under no circumstances will jobventure.net be liable for any damage/loss caused in your business transaction to such fraudulent individuals or organizations. For further details, employers may please contact at email@example.com .
In case of any delay in the payment of any sums due under this Agreement, Job and Edu Ventures shall have the right to charge interest on the outstanding amount from the date the payment became due up to the date of final payment by the User at the rate of 24 % p.a.
No Warranties :
We provide the Site "as-is," with all faults and as available. We give no express warranties, guarantees, or conditions. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we do not warrant that the Site, or any content or links thereon will be accurate, error-free, virus-free, or uninterrupted or that it will meet your requirements or will be free from other potentially harmful components, any material downloaded through the use of website is accessed at your own risk and it will be solely your responsibility in case of any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
Governing Laws and Jurisdiction
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other jobventure.net Members. If a candidate is selected for a job through jobventure.net, he/she will be solely the employee of the concerning organization and jobventure.net will not be responsible for any legal/dispute or any other matter between the candidate and the organization.
Jobventure.net reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
All the disputes related to or arising from this Agreement, between the User and jobventure.net is to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The Courts/Tribunals at Udaipur (Rajasthan) shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.